Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hello!

I was once a techie. But I guess as all former techies know, once a techie always a techie.

So now, as a busy strategy consultant, my techie activities happen in my spare time (HA HA HA HA!). Very sporadic and limited, this means that most of the time I am a struggling techie and no the proficient kid I once was.

As I struggle, it amazes me that some of my problems appear to be almost unique to me. I know they are not, but my very limited success at finding the exact problem and solution through Google means that many probably suffer in silence.

My blog will cover my amazement at technology - it continues to blow me away - and my struggles, problems and solutions. And it will also give a glimpse into the life of my alter ego...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I shmaak SA Blogs, sorted with Amatomu.com